1967 split screen camper • £44,995
Webby the split screen camper was built in Germany in 1967 then shipped out to the USA, where she lived most of her life. She then arrived on the UK shores where she had a ground-up restoration, including many modern extras to help her drive like a modern vehicle.
• The suspension was changed to a Creative Engineering Weed Eater narrowed ball joint axle with VW bay window disc brakes, which gives great suspension and with the disc brakes she stops great.
• The steering was upgraded for a Creative Engineering rack and pinion set up which helps the steering massively.
• The suspension was lowered by 4 inches all round to help with the overall look and stance.
• The wheels were changed for US imported 17 inch alloys.
• The gearbox was upgraded for a IRS rear suspension and gearbox, so the gear change is perfect and it drives amazing.
• The engine was built by the VW Engine Company in Deptford and is a 1776cc with a 110 cam, twin webber 40 carbs and a vintage speed exhaust so it not only looks cool but it drives well, with plenty of power to get you up those inclines.
• The interior has been custom made and includes rear child seat belts and custom upholstery and flooring, door cards, stereo and sub woofer and speakers, mats, flooring, DVD player and wifi headphones. It sleeps 2 in rear.
• The bus has Creative Engineering safaris and rear open pop outs.
This bus is a pleasure to drive – or even just look at – and will sell to the first person who views it. It's also waiting to have chrome belt trim fitted.
But why buy from us? Well, because we provide an extensive range of additional services including lowering, insurance-approved alarms and tracker systems, 240v hook-up systems, zig charging systems, upgraded suspension and IRS conversions, bigger hook-up systems, better MPG air-cooled engines and custom-made upholstery. And there's a lot more besides so come and book a test drive with us today, you'll be glad you did.